What To Do With

Sunday, December 5, 2010

FRIENDSMUS GUACAMOLE!





Hi everyone,

Being at Jon and Danielle's party last night inspired me to get back to my blog! Good friends, happy smiles, good food it was great! Thanks for putting on a great party. I

I thought I would start with something simple to get me back into the game.

Here is the recipe for last nights Guacamole. Stolen straight from my mother's Mexican Kitchen!

4 ripe perfect Organic Avocados
1/2 Vidalia onion (about 1/4 cup)
2 red tomatoes
1 bunch cilantro
juice of 1 lemon
salt

Finely dice the onion and tomato and place in a ziploc bag
Finely chop the cilantro and add to ziploc bag
add the juice on 1 lime
add 2-3 pinches of salt
Shake the ziploc and let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour

Peel and place the avocados in a bowl.
Smash with a fork.
Combine contents of ziploc bag to smashed avocados leaving any access tomato juice in the bag.

mix and serve with tortilla chips.

I use tortilla chips from the Mad Mexican.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment